Hey, Today I’m making a Dino Days Card, using the Dino Days stamp set. This Stamp set is a great masculine card, and great for Jurassic Park fans just like me. It’s really easy and simple, I hope you enjoy this card.
Dino Days Material List
- Cut Whisper White Thick Cardstock too 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ , and score at 4 1/4″,and fold.
- Stamp the Fern from the Dino Day Stamp Set , and Stamp in the Call me Clover Ink Pad, and Stamp image randomly around the front of the card.
- On a 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock, Stamp the Dinosaur in Gorgeous Grape Ink on to the card.
- Stamp Sentiment in Memento Black Ink, next to the Dinosaur.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the Layer to center of the front of the Card.
Inside the Card
- Stamp 3 ferns in the bottom right hand corner.
- Stamp a sentiment of your choice.
Wallah! A simple, and yet fun looking card.