Hi Stampers! I’m so excited to share this card tutorial with you. It is probably one the best cards I have been made in a long time, and is till relatively simple to do and is perfect for casual to avid crafters. I used the Painted Seasons Stamp Set from the 2019 Sale-A- Bration Catalog, that you get for FREE when you spend $100 USD before Shipping and Tax before March 31, 2019. Now if you missed this great stamp set, I hope I inspired you to use a Card Layout like this using different stamp images.hh
Painted Seasons Materials Used
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, and score at 4 1/4″.
- With Lace Embossing folder run through Big Shot, just embossing one side so the lace design runs horizontally.
- Fold and crease Base, and set aside.
- Cut Call me clover Cardstock 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″, and adhere to center of the embossed base.
- Cut coordinating DSP to 1 /2″ x 5 1/2″, and adhere to the cardstock.
- Cut Grapefruit Grove to ____ , using Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to the center of the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock to ____,
- Stamp the 4 corner areas of the Whisper White Cardstock with the flower using the Grapefruit Grove Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment in middle of the Whisper White Cardstock with Memento Ink pad.
- Adhere the Whisper White Cardstock with dimensional’s to Grapefruit Grove Cardstock layer.
Inside of Card
- Stamp the Flower in 4 corners using Grapefruit Grove ink pad.
- Stamp sentiment of your choice using Memento Ink pad.
Wallah, it’s done!
Don’t forget to request a catalog below.