Hello there!! I thought it would be fun to Case this card, and make it my own too. CASEing is copying and sharing in Stampin UP , but it’s also polite to acknowledge where you got the inspiration from. I got my inspiration from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog . I also made my own DSP (Designer Series Paper) for it too, it’s cheaper that way when you are crafting on a budget. Come along and make this card with me..
Tea Together Materials Used
- Cut Thick Whisper White Cardstock base to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4 inches, and Fold. Crease with a bone folder.
DIY DSP (Designer Series Paper)
- Take 2 pieces of Highland heather Cardstock, and Highland Heather Ink and stamp flowers all over the of the cardstock.
- Cut Cardstock to 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ Strips, and adhere to right side of the Front Base of card. Tip: you can get 6 strips per sheet of Cardstock, enough to make 6 Cards or more.
- Cut DSP Strip with Strips to 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, Enough to make more than 12 cards.
- Adhere DSP to left side of Card base.
Tea Cups and Flowers
- On Whisper White Cardstock Strips, Stamp Tea Pots with Memento Ink, and using a Pool Party Marker, color shadows on all of the Tea Cups.
- Run through Big Shot on Magnetic Platform , for as many Tea Cups as you need.
- On Whisper White Cardstock Stamp both flowers many times, color the flowers with Grapefruit Grove, and Highland Heather Markers, and Old Olive for the Leaves.
- Run Though the Big Shot on a Magnetic Platform using the Coordinating Framelits, that you can get for FREE in the Sale-A-Bration 2019 Catalog.
- Adhere the Flowers to the Tea Together Tea Cups.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Tea Together Tea Cup filled with flowers to the Card Base.
Inside the Card.
- Using Memento Ink, Stamp the sentiment of your choice to the inside of the card.
Wallah, you are done!