In the spirit of trying be more simple in life, I focused on making a simple card. I used the Lasting Lily Stamp Set, and Sponge Daubers, but you could use sponges or cotton balls to do this.
Lasting Lily Materials Used
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, and score at 4 1/4″, and fold.
- If using Stamparatus, place flower buds where you want them stamped, then using Mango Melody stamp , stamp the Lily’s on the base.
- Using Granny Apple Green, Stamp the stems, and leaf on to base.
- . Using a Sponge, rub Balmy Blue around the flowers.
- Using Memento Ink Stamp the Sentiment of your choice from your stash.
Inside the Card
- Stamp the sentiment.
- Sponge the outer area for a fun effect, using Balmy Blue.
Tah Dah, Done!! A super easy Lasting Lily Card that looks beautiful. You’re Welcome!!