Hey I created this card wanting to use up my Designer Series Paper, and finally using the Beautiful Day Stamp Set I have been wanting to use for a while now. Plus Stampin Ups new Alcohol Markers, they are so wonderful to use. I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.
Beautiful Day Materials Used
- Cut Bermuda Bay Cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score and fold at 4 1/4″
- Cut DSP to 4″ x 5 1/4″; or make your own DSP using Floral Phrases and Granny Apple Ink Pad, and cut to mentioned size.
- Adhere to Base using glue or Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp butterfly on to Whisper White Cardstock with Memento Ink.
- Color butterfly one color at a time, starting with the Darker Color, then blend with the lighter color; leaving white in the center of each section, to create a cool effect.
- Fussycut butterfly or use brother scan n cut for multipile butterflies if you have one.
- Apply butterfly to base using Stampin Dimensionals.
Inside of Card
- On a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock stamp sentiment of your choice.
I hope you enjoyed creating the Beautiful Day Card along with me! Happy Crafting!!