Hey Stampers! I hope you are finding your life filled with love this week, and I hope you are inspired to do something nice for a loved one by this card. Today I’m showing you a card I made using the Hey Love Stamp Set from Stampin UP and also the New Rectangle Framelits, both currently can be found in the Occasions Catalog 2019. Now let’s get on with the Tutorial, and please reference the Youtube video that correlates with this blog post.
Hey Love Gorilla Products Used
- Take 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock with number 5 in Rectangle Framelit, centered and taped down with Washi Tape. Run through Big Shot on a Magnetic Platform. Tip: Save inner Rectangle piece for later future projects.
- Take a heart Stamp using Melon Mambo Ink Pad, and stamp randomly all over the frame, and set aside.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock (Thick) to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score and fold at 4 1/4″.
- Using the frame(placed on card base) as a guide, position Stamps uninked where you want them, If using a Stamparatus, bring down flap on to stamps, press firmly, think ink up, and stamp each card base as needed.
- Color the Gorilla using Stampin Up Markers, I used Gorilla Grape for the arms and legs; Highland Heather for the tummy and the face; Poppy Parade for the Heart; and Sea Foam for the Ground.
- For an added touch, color the heart with Wink of Stella.
- If you want to go a step further, add Fine tip Glue to the Heart for a 3D effect. Let dry for at least a day.
- Then add Frame to Base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
All Done! Add your own personalized message inside the Hey Love card. Happy Crafting!