I was lucky enough to take part in a Mystery Stamp Challenge with my Demonstrator Group, and I wanted to share with you what I created for the challenge, using the Hold on To Hope Stamp Set that my friend Brandy Cox Created, along with the Watercolor Wings Stamp Set that is Retiring. I hope you enjoy this tutorial as much as I did, please refer back to the video as many times as you need to.
- Cut Cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″, and score at 5 1/2″
- Using a tiny stamp, stamp using Pool Party Ink, all over the front of the Card.
- Cut a coordinating DSP into 4 2″ x 2″ Squares
- Alternating, Glue Squares to the center area of the base- See Video
- Add Coordinating Ribbon to the center of the Square.
- Take a 1/2″ x 5″ Coordinating Cardstock and cut triangles into the in ends to make a Banner.
- Apply Banner over the Ribbon,
- Take the Coordinating Twine, and Tie a bow on the Left, overlaying on the Banner.
- On Whisper White Cardstock Stamp the butterfly with a coordinating Ink color.
- Using Memento Ink pad, Stamp the Sentiment ( Make sure the Sentiment fits the Circle Framelit you are going to use.)
- Cut out sentiment with a Circle Die or Punch
- Using Dimensionals Apply to the center of the Card.
Inside of card
- using 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock
- Stamp Butterflies in to 2 corners.
- Stamp a Sentiment if you have.