Hey there, I created this Birthday card for my 1 yr Old Son. I used a lot of retired supplies, but I’m sure you can find something in your stash to make it work too.
It is really simple to make this Yoda Birthday card, and I hope you enjoy making it too. Please be sure to share a pic of you creation on Instagram using the #stampingmama , I would love to see what you create. Also Follow me at @Stampingmama_ on Instagram too.
Retired Items used
Flower Builder Punch
- Score Card at 5 1/2″ and Fold.
Using a Star stencil color some stars on to the base,
- Cut a wave out of 5 1/2″ x 2″ Cardstock
- Adhere to the base
1.Using Lucky Limeade Cardstock Make the Head, and Ears
2. Glue ears to head.
3. Using the 1/2″ circle Punch with Luck Limemade Cardstock, Punch Out 2 Eyes.
4. Cut Circles in half, into crescent moons.
5. With the Same Punch out the whites of the eyes, and adhere to head.
6. With a hole punch, punch out 2 pupils out of Basic Black Cardstock. and adhere to whites of the eyes.
7. Then apply the Eye lids to the eyes.
8. Using a colored Pencil, coloring the mouth and wrinkles.
- First I cut a cone using the Natural Cardstock, and adhere to base- See Video
- Second cut a strip of cardstock to make a belt for Yoda, and adhere to the body.
- Then cut a slightly larger cone using Crumb Cake Cardstock
- Then Cut in the middle, and adhere to each side of the body -See Video
- Adhere head to the Body.
- Using Basic Black Cardstock, Run through the Big Shot The Happy Birthday Thinlit
- Adhere to card.
- Stamp any sentiment you want