Hey all, I really hope you enjoy this tutorial. I loved making this picture frame for my daughters room and for her Birthday. Homemade Gifts from the heart go a long way. On to the tutorial…
- Cut Melon Mambo Cardstock 8″ x 10″ Tip: Cut largest layer to Size of the Frame you are using.
- Then cut Fresh Fig to 7″ x 9″ Tip: Cut inch smaller on each side the first layer.
- Cut DSP to 5″ x 7″, making sure the clouds are Horizontal.
Adhere to card base.
- Cut all color arches with dies using the Big Shot, the biggest on red, and so forth.
- Apply the rainbow pieces to the base starting with the biggest arch first and working your way down.
- Cut out 2 clouds with Whisper White.
- Color clouds with Wink of Stella.
- Adhere clouds to each end of the rainbow.
- Stamp Unicorn on to scrap of Whisper White Cardstock with Memento Ink.
- Color with Alcohol markers, using Pool Party Dark around the shadow edges of the horse, then the Light Pool Party.
- Then color the hair with Powdered Pink, and Melon Mambo.
- Add Wink of Stella to sparkle up this Magical Unicorn.
- Cut unicorn with a with die using the Big Shot.
- Adhere Unicorn, near Rainbow, wherever you like.
- Stamp Sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock, Using Elegant Eggplant Ink Pad.
- Cut out Banner Corners on each end.
- Then Adhere Sentiment to the card.