Hey Stampers!! I’m excited to show this Birthday Present Card that I made using the Party Animal Bundle from the Occasions Catalog. It’s a lot of fun to make, and I think it would be a perfect card for any boy or girl.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Cut Tangerine Tango Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold.
- Now cut Daffodil Delight Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″, and adhere to base with glue.
- Then cut Whisper White Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Stamp with Memento Ink the Sentiment in the up right hand corner, then adhere layer with Stampin’ Dimensionsals to Daffodil Delight Layer.
- Using the Party Animal DSP, cut the blue one down to 2″ x 2″ and adhere to right side of Whisper white with glue.
- Then to make the Bow and ribbon line, run both through Big Shot, on Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
- Adhere the ribbon line first, and then the bow to the top.
- Now the candle present DSP cut to 1 1/2″ x 2″, then adhere to left side of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Okay, now take and Tangerine Tango Cardstock and the bow, and ribbon line from the framelits, and run through Big Shot on a Magnetic Platform.
- Then adhere ribbon line first with Tombow Glue, and the bow on top.
- Cut the Polka Dot DSP to 1 1/2″x 2 1/2″.
- Then Cut Emerald Envy Ribbon, and wrap around the DSP, and adhere Dimensionals to the back. Aadhere to center bottom of the card.
- Now tie a bow with the Emerald Envy Ribbon, and using a mini glue dot adhere to top of present.
Now you are done!
Birthday Present Card Materials Needed: