Hey Stampers!! I’m excited to show you the Inside the Lines Bumble Bee Card, featuring the DSP Inside the Lines from the Sale A Bration catalog. Along with the Metallic Ribbon from the Sale – A- Bration Catalog. Let’s not forget the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle, and the Watercolor pencils from the Occasions Catalog.
This is actually a very relaxing card to make. They say that coloring with pencils, markers, or crayons can be very cathartic for the mind. Well, I have 2 young children and anything I do relax, I will do it.
So as we get started making the this card, I want to remind you that if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
- Cut Thick Whisper White Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″, and fold.
- Then cut the Inside the Lines DSP (Designer Series Paper) to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Color the flowers with Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo watercolor Pencils. Tip: Use whatever colors you prefer.
- Color the leaves & stems Old Olive, and the sky Bermuda Bay.
- Now color the Bee yellow, and the wings Basic Gray. Tip: Use Blender Pen to blend each color, to get the watercolor effect, and remember to rub off until clear on scrap piece of paper for each color change.
- With a 7″ piece of Metallic Ribbon, adher using mini glue dots to the bottom of the DSP, and around to back.
- Now adhere with Tombow Glue or what ever you prefer, to the base.
- On a scratch piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the Bumblee with Memento Ink.
- Then color the wings Basic Grey, and the body Daffodil Delight.
- Using the Bee Thinlit run through Big Shot on magnetic platform, on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Adhere with Dimensional on top of a flower of your choice.
- Grab a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock 2 1/2″ x 1″
- Stamp sentiment with Memento Ink.
- Cut a triangle out of the left side.
- Then adhere to right side on top of the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Woohoo you are done! Isn’t it pretty?? Don’t forget to check out the materials I used below, and to Click Shop Now at stampingmama.stampinup.net
Inside the Lines Bumble Bee Card Materials Needed: