Hey Stampers!!! Check out this simple and elegant Floral Window Box Card , featuring the Window Box Thinlit set. What I did, was I layered white on white for added elegance. I sponged underneath the layer on the base of the card to give it added color. It’s a very simple Wow card, and I hope you like it just as I do.
So let’s get started and don’t forget if you have any questions please let me know.
- Take the floral framelit on Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x5 1/4″
- On a Precision base plate (preferred otherwise roll it through 2 times) in the Big Shot, 1″ away from the top of the card.
- Use the roller brush, piercing tool, or rub your fingers across to removes pieces.
- Cut Thick Whisper White Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score a 4 1/4″ and fold.
- Now temporarily place the layer on the front of the base, and using a pencil make a small in the middle of the flower and set aside layer
- With Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad and Sponge wedge, rub in the middle of the base where you placed the, then up and down like a plus sign, but keeping 1/4″ away from the edges. Tip: Always remember you can use different colors then what I use, to make it your own.
- And now with the Mint Macaron Ink and a Sponge wedge and rub around the center, again, staying 1/4″ away from the edges Tip: Do not use the same sponge wedge as the color before or it won’t look pretty.
- Grab the Layer and add dimensionals the the back and remember to try place them around the circle too, then adhere to Base.
- The final step of the Floral Window Box Card, take a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock 1/2″ x 3 3/4″.
- Using Memento Ink and a sentiment of your choice from the Window Shopping Stamp Set, and stamp on the scrap piece of cardstock.
- Then cut triangles off of each end. Tip: View video to see how this is done.
- Using Tombow Glue, or snail whatever you prefer, adhere to the center of the flower, or below if you choose to.
Yeah you are done! Now time to check out the items I used (below), and shop now at https://www.stampingmama.stampinup.net
Floral Window Box Materials Needed: