Hey Stampers! I’ve joined the Party Animal parade haha!! I have made an a Balloon Adventure Birthday Card, for me I think it’s a perfect card for a boy or a man boy. I’m just trying to expand my horizons with my color palette these days, since I tend to move toward more feminine colors.
This a card features some items from the Party Animal Suite from the Occasions Catalog. Also, I wanted to point out to you I picked colors that best coordinated with the colors used in the Designer Series Paper.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
- Cut Emerald Envy Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold.
- Cut Crushed Curry Cardstock to 3 7/8″ x 5 1/2″, and adhere to base.
- Take and cut the present DSP to 3 5/8″ x 5 1/2″. and adhere to layer.
- Then take a piece of 3 1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White Cardstock, stamp Pacific Point solid Balloon on the upper left, and then with Tangerine Tango stamp the striped Balloon.
- Tangerine Tango string stamp on to the Pacific Point Balloon, and then with Emerald Envy stamp on to the Tangerine Tango Balloon.
- Then stamp sentiment with Pacific Point on the streamers.
- Adhere layer with Dimensionals to the DSP Layer.
- Take the Emerald Envy Ribbon and cut to 17″.
- Tie a bow to the left side of of the card.
Your card is now complete!!
Now don’t forget to take advantage of the Sale A Bration Sale that will end March 31, 2017. Get your FREE items by spending $50 or more (before shipping and tax), by clicking the shop online button in the upper right hand area of this page.
Balloon Adventures Materials