Hey Stampers!! Check out this fun and easy Popsicle Card featuring the Sweet Treats Stamp Set. I actually cased this card from Stampin’ UP! Occasions catalog card. I’m trying show that it’s okay to copy and share, as long as you give credit to the person you copied the card from.
This card is really simple and fun to do, but feel free to change up colors you don’t have to do it the exact same way I make cards. I’m just here to inspire you to expand your horizons.
Remember, if you have any questions feel free to ask me.
- Cut Crumb Cake Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold.
- Grab the Tasty Treats DSP and cut to 4 1/8″ x 5 5/8″, and adhere to the base.
- On a piece 3 3/4″ x 4″ Whisper White Cardstock.
- With the Peekaboo Peach and the tall Popsicle stamp, stamp off, and then stamp in the middle.
- Then stamp with with the diagonal stripe on the long Popsicle.
- Then stamp the bitten Popsicle with Pool Party Ink on the right side. and then stamp the curve on top.
- After that stamp the big Popsicle with Watermelon Wonder, then stamp the 2 lines on top off Popsicle.
- Don’t forget Popsicle sticks, grab the Crumb Cake Popsicle stick and stamp underneath each Popsicle top.
- Stamp the ‘You’re’ sentiment Peekaboo Peach, and stamp the COOL sentiment underneath the other sentiment.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to center of DSP.
Yep you are done!
Don’t forget to take advantage of the Sale A Bration Sale before March 31, 2017 by clicking the Shop Online button in the upper right hand area of this page.
Popsicle Card Materials: