Hey Stampers!! Halloween is just around the corner!! Time is catching up to us, or going past us..haha. Anyways, let’s get on to my final Halloween Project the Luminary Card Candle Holder. This Luminary Card Candle Holder card is such an awesome way to decorate your home or office, also a gift for friends, to get them into the Halloween spirit.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Materials Used (Luminary Card):
1.Cut Elegant Eggplant 7″ x 5 1/2″ and score 3 1/2″. Fold and set aside.
2. Cut Vellum to 4″ x 5 1/2″, and score at 1/2″.
1.Fence, take the fence die and run it through twice using the Big Shot. (See video for more details).
2. Adhere about 1/2″above the bottom edge on the Big Shot.
3. Run the Tree on 5 1/2″x 4″ piece of Smoky Slate Cardstock, and cut off the rest ( See video for more details).
4.Stamp the Sentiment on to the cardstock too.
5. Adhere the tree down on top of the fence, just the fence is peeking above. ( See video fro more details).
6. Stamp and run the tombstone through the Big Shot.
7. Adhere the Tombstone to the ground.
8. Run the Bat and the Witch on a scrap of Basic Black Cardstock.
9. Stamp the moon in the sky
10.Use mini glue dots adhere to Witch and the Bat to the vellum.
1.To make the easel stopper, 1 /2″ x 5 1/2″ Elegant Eggplant, DSP 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″, glue together.
2.Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the easel stopper, and the bottom of the elegant eggplant cardstock. (See Video for more details).
3.Using the Tear and Stick tape and put it on the 1/2″ of vellum, and adhere to the top end of the card. (See video for more details).
1.Tie Halloween Twine in a bow on the Easel Stopper.
Ta Dah!!! Done!!