If you haven’t been paying attention, let me fill you in: With Halloween Crafts this year I am challenging my self to make anything but cards. I don’t know about about anyone else, but I don’t sen Halloween cards out unless I ma having a Halloween party, and that’s pretty much it. So, I thought why not make a Spooky Fun Candle Holder for a tealight candle, such a spooky ambiance for Halloween.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Candle Holder Materials:
1.Take a piece of vellum score 2 1/2″, 5″, 7 1/2″.
2.Rotate and score again at 2 1/2″, 5″, 7 1/2″.
3.Cut off Excess.
4.Cut flaps on two ends Tip: Watch Video for visual to help.
5.Adhere Box together. Tip: Watch Video for Visual Help
1.Take a strip of Chocolate Cardstock 2″ x 11″, and the fence and run through Bigshot on Magnetic Platform 3 times. Tip: Watch video to see why it happened 3 times.
2. Take a strip of Smoky slate Cardstock 3 1/2″ x 11″ and the tree thinlit and run through the Big Shot on the Magnetic Platform 3 times. Tip: Watch Video to see why it happened 3times
3. Take a scrap of Basic Black Cardstock and run through, with the bat and the with as many times as you want.
4. Using Tear and Stick Tape Adhere the fence, starting at one corner and wrapping around the entire box, and cutoff excess.
5. Using Tear and Stick tape and adhere the tree. starting with tree centered, and wrap around the entire box and cut off excess.
6. using mini glue dots adhere the witch and the bat somewhere on the vellum box.
7. Using a battery operated Tealight, light up box.