I’ve been having absolute fun making shaker cards, and thought why not make one for a boy. This card tutorial features the No Bones About It Stamp Set from Stampin’ UP! It’s really easy to do.
If you have any questions please let me know.
No Bones About it Materials used:
1.Cut Whisper White Cardstock 5 1/2″ 8 1/2″, and fold.
1.Take Old Olive Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″, using the small rectangle die from the project life set, and run through Big Shot.
2.Using the Seashore embossing folder, and run it through the Big Shot.
1.On the Base lay the frame on as a guide.
2. Stamp the Dinosaur with Sweet sugarplum ink.
3. Old Olive Stamp the leaves.
Tip: See video for more details.
4.With a pencil make 4 light dots at each corner.
1.Take the long Strip adhesive wrap around about 1/2″ away from each corner.
Tip:Watch video to see me do this.
2. Apply 4 1/2″ x 4″ piece of window sheet to the bumpy side of the frame.
3.Window sheet down apply to the adhesive strips.
1.On 1″ x 2″ piece of Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock, Stamp sentiment.
2. Cut triangle out of one end.
3. Adhere to front of the card using Fast Fuse.
1. Stamp the sentiment of your choice.