Here is my other Baby Bear Card, this time for a Boy , instead of a girl using the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. I really love these colors together.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Baby Bear Card Materials:
Eeek ! The ribbon I used is retired. I suggest Organza Ribbon
1.Cut Bermuda Bay Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″
2. Using the the Brick Wall Embossing Folder, run through Big Shot.
1. Using the layering square Framelits the 3″ x 3″Scalloped Square and Night Of Navy Cardstock, on Tab 1 run through Big Shot.
2. Using the Layering Square Framlelits, the 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″Square and Whisper White Cardstock.
Bear and Envelope
1. On the White Square Stamp the lightest color first(Stamp off 2 times) with the Solid Bear stamp. On to the Small Square and Envelope.
2. Stamp with the medium color, and less defined Bear Stamp (stamp off 1 time). On to the Whisper White Cardstock and Envelope.
3. Stamp with the the dark color(Bermuda Bay) and very defined Bear Stamp. On to the Whisper White Carstock and Envelope.
Stamp on to the Square with Memento Ink “Welcome to the World!”.
Using Organza Ribbon tie a knot. and adhere to left side of the front of the card.
1.Glue the scalloped layer down, on the right side of the fron tof the card.
2.Using Dimensionals, adhere the Bear Square to the Scalloped Square.
Inside Of card.
1. Cut to pieces of Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″.
2. Stamp the sentiment of your choice to one of the card pieces using memento ink pad.
3. Adhere Cardstock Pieces to each side of the inner card.
Yay! You are now done!