It’s the fun times in life when everyone seems to being having babies. This Baby Bear Stamp Set takes the cake for a sweet Baby card to welcome all of those cuties into the world. Not only that this can be used for baby cards, this can be used for weddings, and Birthday Cards too. Think of the possiblities.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Baby Bear Materials Used:
1.Cut Pink Pirouette Paper to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″
2. Using the the Butterfly Embossing Folder, run through Big Shot.
Tip: See video for further details on how to use the big shot.
1. Using the layering square Framelits the 3″ x 3″Scalloped Square and Melon Mambo Cardstock, on Tab 1 run through Big Shot.
2. Using the Layering Square Framlelits, the 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″Square and Whisper White Cardstock.
Bear and Envelope
1. On the White Square Stamp the lightest color first with the Solid Bear stamp. On to the Small Square and Envelope.
2. Stamp with the medium color, and less defined Bear Stamp. On to the Whisper White Cardstock and Envelope.
3. Stamp with the the dark color and very defined Bear Stamp. On to the Whisper White Carstock and Envelope.
Stamp on to the Square with Memento Ink “Welcome to the World!”.
Using Organza Ribbon tie a knot. and adhere to left side of the front of the card.
Tip: Watch video to see how it was done so easily.
1.Glue the scalloped layer down, on the right side of the fron tof the card.
2.Using Dimensionals, adhere the Bear Square to the Scalloped Square.
Inside Of card.
1. Cut to pieces of Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″.
2. Stamp the sentiment of your choice to one of the card pieces using memento ink pad.
3. Adhere Cardstock Pieces to each side of the inner card.
Yay! You are now done!