Hi! We will be crafting on a budget, using only 1/2 sheet of cardstock , 3 colors, and the Watercolor Wings Stamp Set. Nice, easy and beautiful card.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Watercolor Wings Materials Used:
1. Cut Whisper White Thick Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold in half.
1.Using Tangerine Tango Ink Pad and the solid butterfly, stamp off and stamp on into the center of the Cardstock.
2.The edges of the Butterfly stamp, stamp off then stamp on top of the first butterfly.
3. Using the decorated butterfly stamp, stamp the third layer on the butterfly.
4. Using the Daffodil Delight Ink Pad stamp the body, in between the wings.
5. Using the Daffodil Delight Ink Pad and the stripe of dotes, stamp a border above and below the butterfly.
6. Stamp the Sentiment using Memento Ink on the bottom right corner.
Inside of the card (Optional)
1. Using Memento Ink, stamp the sentiment of your choice inside of the card.