Hi ya’ll ! I made this card using the In the meadow stamp Set from Stampin Up! Isn’t it pretty? In case you haven’t seen the other card I made using the same stamp set you should check it out. I was really having fun watercoloring. I find it to be very relaxing, sort like watching the painting show on PBS that is now Netflix. Something I absolutely loved doing as a kid. It probably doesn’t make sense, but for those of you who know what I’m talking about. You get it. So let’s get started!
Let me know if you have any questions.
Mountain Card Materials:
Baked Brown Sugar is retired so I recommend Crumb Cake as an alternative…
1.Cut Bake Brown Sugar to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, and score at 4 1/4″
1.Cut watercolor paper to 4″ x 5 1/4″
2. Using Archival Ink Stamp trees on the lower right.
3. then stamp grass, lined up with the bottom of the tree all the way across.
4. Then stamp mountains in upper left hand corner, leaving room for the river and the sky.
5. Then stamp sentiment in the bottom right handed corner.
1.Saturate the river are with water, then using the Dapper Denim ink color the river with the aqua painter. Using garden green add a little green to the river in various places. Tip: Squeeze ink pad while closed to get ink on the top of the lid. open and pick up color with the Aqua Painter for every color. For every color change rub brush on a piece of scrap paper until clear.
2. Water color this sky with Mint Macaron using the Aqua Painter.
3. Then color the bush of the tree with Garden Green, along with the grass area too.
4. Watercolor the mountains using Smoky Slate.
5. Then outline the mountain with Crumb Cake for more depth, and then color the trunk of the tree.
6. Wait until paper is dry, then apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the center of the front base.
Woo hoo! You are done!