Hey Stampers! I’m showcasing a similar card that Stampin’ Up used in their New catalog. Except I put my own spin on it, and used different colors and embellishments. It certainly Craft and easy to do.
Crafty Materials Needed:
Papillion Potpurri Stamp Set
Whisper White Cardstock 100lb
Sweet Sugar Plum Ink Refill
Peekabo Peach Ink Refill
Flirty Flamingo Ink Refill
Sweet Sugar Plum Ink Pad
Peekaboo Peach Ink Pad
Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad
1.Cut Whisper White Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″ and fold
1.Take 4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of watercolor paper.
2. Drop 1 drop ink refiller into it’s own slot in the palette Tip: palettes can be bought at any craft or art store.
3. Squeeze Aqua Painter 3 times, and brush all over the paper to saturate it.
4.Color with the light color first, about a third of it, them the medium color, and then the dark color. Set aside to let dry.
1. On a piece of Whisper White scrap paper, stamp the butter fly, 1 of each color.
2. Punch out the Butterflies out.
3. Add a row of 3 rhinestones to each one.
4. Fold the Butterflies
1.Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to back of the Watercolor paper, and adhere to the center front of the card base.
2.Glue the spines of the Butterfly, and glue to the each matching color.
Yep. you are done!! It’s just that fast. Being Crafty can be easy after all!! I hope this inspires you to be Crafty too. Anyone can be Crafty, all you need to do is follow these tutorials for while, and trust me you will find your ground. Remember to be proud of your work too. There are no such things as mistakes in the crafting world.
If you have any questions please ask , and I will answer them as soon as possible.
Have a Great Week! And Day!!!