I totally challenged myself with this Crafty Card , I wanted to use washi tape as a background for a very longtime. When I got this Pop of Pink washi tape from the New catalog, I thought here is my chance, because it’s a beautiful set. This is a very simple card.
Crafty Materials Needed:
1.Cut Flirty Flamingo Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, Score a 4 1/4″
1.Cut Whisper White Cardstock to 3 3/4″ x 5″
2. Cut Basic Black Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″
1.Take one of black washi tape and lay at top slightly diagonal angle.
2. Take one of the pink ones and lay it below the black one, same way.
3. Take the stripe one and lay it below the pink one the same way.
4. lay the other pink one, below the stripe one,same way as before.
5. lay the other Black one below the Pink one, the same way.
1.On a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp with Flirty Flamingo Ink, the Heart.
2. Cut out the heart leaving a white rim.
1.Glue the Basic Black Cardstock to the the center of the front of the card base.
2. Apply Stampin Dimensionals to the back of the Whisper white Cardstock and adhere to the the center of the Basic Black Cardstock.
3. Add Stampin Up Dimensionals to the back of the heart, and adhere to the bottom right corner of the Whisper White Cardstock.
See how washi tape could make a fast and easy Crafty card.
Yay! You are done!! So Simple!!!
If you have any questions please let me know.