Welcome to the fist of many Crafty Cards, from my new special series created by me Eileen Judd. You will find these videos streaming on facebook and Youtube as well, even on Pinterest. Share them if you will please. It will be much appreciated.
I created this fun Birthday Celebration Card, with many Bright colors. This a card great for anyone really!! Love it!
Crafty Materials Used:
Balloon Builders Stamp Set
Greatest Greetings Stamp Set
Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Melon Mambo Ink Pad
Daffodil Delight Ink Pad
Tempting Turqouise Ink Pad
Memento Ink Pad
Melon Mambo Writer Marker
Melon Mambo Thick Bakers Twine
Stampin Up Dimensionals
1.Cut Tempting Turquoise Cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ score at 4 41/4″, and Fold
1.Cut Whisper White Cardstock 3/4″ 5″, and set aside
2. Cut Daffodil Delight Cardstock to 4″x 5 1/4″ and set aside
1.With Daffodil Delight Ink Pad, and the big balloon stamp, stamp in the meddle at the top, then to the right,
1.Take the Melon Mambo Twine, tie
and then on the left
2. Clean, then with Melon Mambo Ink Stamp next to the left yellow balloon, and to the left of the top yellow balloon.
3. Clean, then stamp with Tempting Tuqouise Ink Pad to the left of pink balloon, and the right of the yellow balloon.
4. Take the Melon Mambo Marker, using the fine tip side, draw lines down to meet in middle.
1.Take the the memento ink and Hooray for today stamp , and Stamp at the bottom.
2. With the glue or a glue dots, stick the bow to the Balloon strings above the sentiment
1. Glue the Daffodil Delight piece to the center of the front of the card.
2. Put Stampin’ Up dimensionals on the back of the Whisper White Cardstock and adhere it to the center of the Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
1.Cut Whisper White Cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″
2. With the Balloon stamp, stamp with Daffodil Delight Ink in the upper left corner
3. With the Melon Mambo Ink stamp the below the yellow balloon. and in the bottom right corner.
4. With the Tempting Turquoise Ink Stamp to the right of the yellow balloon. And above the Melon Mambo balloon in the bottom right corner.
5. With the Melon Mambo Marker draw lines from each Balloon.
6. Glue Cardstock to inside of the card.
And you’re done…take a bow.
If you have questions please let me know.