My list kept growing, because like many of you… I want it all!!! With that said, I picked out my top ten favorites items and will start making projects and samples for you right away!
Thanks again for stopping Stampingmama.com and for selecting me as your demonstrator! I really, really love what I do and appreciate your support. Have a great Day!! Eileen Judd
Witching Decor Project kit Pg. 7
I’m excited, I love Halloween, and this is so easy to make. I’m excited to add this to my Halloween Decor too.
2. Shaker Cards Project Kit Pg. 4
This such a festive card kit, it looks advanced but it is so easy. Plus it makes 18 cards, so your christmas cardmaking will be done in a flash!
3.Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies Bundle Pg.11
4. Precision Base Plate Pg. 14
Helps gets detailed cuts with thinlits and framelits. The tiny parts with pop out easier, and it won’t take so much time to do.
Check out this video featuring Stampin’ Ups! Carrie Cudney as she shares tips and tricks on using the Precision Base Plate with the Big Shot to cut beautiful and intricate thinlits dies
5. All ye fatihful Stamp set Pg. 20
6. Versatile Christmas Pg 26
Such wonderful sentiments to fill my cards with.
7. Snow Place and Snow Friends Framelits Die Pg. 33
8. Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Oh my gosh isn’t it gorgeous?!?! I love it, I can do some many things with it. I even though about adding a little
9. Howl-o-ween Treat & Boo to You Framelit Dies Pg 49
10. Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum Paper Pg. 32
I love the Candy stripe Vellum Paper! I so excited to use it!